The Education Law Association proudly presents our annual Education Law Career and Networking Event! Whether you aspire to be in private practice or public service, you can find a path in education law - and all in the name of fostering our nation's youth!
Join us Thursday, February 10th at 6 PM for a casual discussion with 6 attorneys in various positions within the education law field. In attendance will be:
- Kristen Daley, Boston Public Schools
- Rebecca Ginzburg, BU General Counsel Office
- Nicole Marie Merhill, US Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights
- Eric D. Olick, US Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights
- Liz Valerio, Deutsche Williams
- Gina Yarbrough, MA Community Colleges Legal Office
The attire is business casual. Space is limited so RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW to reserve your spot at the table!